Is every management decision at your company consistent with your strategic plan? How do you know?
Optimum Business Decisions can help you achieve peak profitability by:
- First, reviewing your corporate goals and the strategies for achieving them, ensuring they are consistent with one another.
- Next, providing you a map of your company’s strategies so they can be executed consistently throughout your company.
- Then helping you identify all key business decisions made by responsible managers and identifying each key business decision and its related strategy.
- Helping you to revise any business decisions that are inconsistent with your company’s strategies.
- Assisting each responsible manager to identify the key financial information he or she needs to make the best business decisions.
- Helping you determine whether each manager’s key financial information is provided in a timely and easily accessible manner.
- Assisting you to more effectively execute your company’s strategies by streamlining your company’s business processes to improve interdepartmental workflow hand-offs and eliminate redundant work.
Management Information Systems: Selecting the Best Software Solution for Your Unique Needs
To make the best business decisions, managers need immediate access to relevant and up-to-date information. It’s not possible to reach peak profitability without a state-of-the-art information system.
The market offers a confusing array of choices. The software you need may go by different names, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence (BI) and Predictive Analytics, each offered by a wide range of companies. Does the time and expense of sorting through all the pros and cons of each vendor’s product, coupled with the huge potential cost of making the wrong decision, leave you hanging onto software that’s holding your company back? Have you figured in what it costs your company to stay with your current financial information software?
If this sounds like you, we can help. At Optimum Business Decisions, identifying our clients’ best fit financial information technology is what we do. What we don’t do is limit our recommendation to any particular technology or software vendor.
We’ll help you find the right software to reach peak profitability by evaluating numerous factors. These include:
- Total cost of ownership: how much does it really cost?
- Scalability: will it still meet your needs in five years?
- Support quality: how quickly are problems resolved?
- Data storage and backup: is your data on site or in the cloud?
- Report quality: does it present clearly understandable information?
Our focus is on matching your information needs with the best available software solution, and doing it as inexpensively as possible.
If your company could use help in either one of these arenas, do not hesitate to contact us for further information on our personalized services.